Archive for the ‘Hypocaloric Diet’ Category
In addition to physical exercise is recommended to drink plenty of water. With two liters of water a day, you better diet and also will help satisfy the hunger you may have
This diet consists of 6 meals a day, and each of them, a single meal (except at lunch you can eat up to 2) and no sugar
It is important to eat as long as possible, at the same times and avoid pecking between meals
* 1 arepa
* 1 slice of curd, egg or occasionally 2 things.
* 1 cup of coffee with artificial sweetener or chocoligh and preferably lactose-free milk.
To eat mid-morning:
* A light yoyur
* Tosh biscuits, wafer, or donuts.
* (Always start with a salad for lunch, as this gives a feeling of fullness and will eat less than you have in the dish) 1 tablespoon.
3 tablespoons rice or boiled potatoes or plantains. (Maximum 2 meals)
* Meat, poultry, fish or egg. (Preferably roasted).
* Lots of salad.
* Juice with artificial sweetener, lighty or milk (preferably lactose-free)
* Coffee, fruit or light yogurt.
* an arepa or 4 crackers or whole-
* A slice of curd or egg.
* A cup of coffee.
This diet plan is based on 600 calories a day.
This is a type of low-calorie diet based on the limited consumption of fruits and vegetables not only provide few calories to the body but also contain more fiber and vitamins than many other foods.
Being a low calorie diet so it should be made under medical supervision to ensure that does not harm health and that it is really an adequate diet for those people who follow it.
Vegetables such as lettuce, spinach and eggplant, are eaten in the quantities you want. Additionally, we recommend drinking plenty of water and practice some type of exercise moderately and continuing for the body becomes more toned.
The Diet Procedure:
For breakfast: Read the rest of this entry »