Archive for the ‘Weight Loss’ Category
A nearing completion one year for Christmas, again plenty of people will be proposed purpose of the new year, lose weight. And, of course, most follow a diet. Of course, without medical supervision, making our health can be affected. It is estimated that about 68% do so on their own, regardless of medical advice or nutritionists.
Recommendations for weight loss without harming health
To avoid these diets end up burdening our health and wellness experts Nutrition Center (NC), a pharmaceutical company, have developed a Decalogue to not jeopardize our health.
1. First, and this is something that nutritionists recommend always, it is important not to skip meals to lose weight. We recommend a light meal between meals to avoid overeating at meals.
2. Avoid start eating heartily. To fill, it is good to eat a fruit rich in fiber or a glass of water.
3. To lose weight without harming our health, we must fill our fridge with healthy foods such as vegetables and fruits. They are very draining pineapple or asparagus.
4. Pay careful attention to the intestinal flora to prevent health problems such as colds or swelling resulting from an excess of food or drink. It recommends eating foods rich in fiber like fruits, vegetables, cereals or legumes.
5. Decrease consumption of salt in food. Is a product that damages health and can ‘trick’ the body with spices.
6. Do not abuse oils, avoid fried foods and cooking healthy foods baked or steamed. It will be much good for our health and help us lose weight.
Reduce salt intake, replace it with tricks like pepper or spices such as nutmeg, also helps you lose weight.
7. No hurry to lose weight. More important is the health and it gradually.
8. Exercise. Frequent.
9. Avoid fad diets and monodietas. The last to appear in books of famous French writers insist, can seriously endanger our health.
10. So you know, if you lose weight easily and healthy, follow these tips that will help you lose those pesky extra kilos that at parties, more than ever, puedn become our worst nightmare.
If you’re a woman who is dieting, you need to know about the benefits that working with free weights provide to women who are in the process of losing weight. It’s not enough to just lose weight anymore, you need to be toned as well. You also need to keep the weight off and working out with free weights can help you achieve both goals.
Don’t worry, you won’t end up muscle bound and unfeminine looking. We’re talking about repetitions with light, cheap weights that will build muscle so you look toned, not muscle-bound. Very heavy weights build bulging muscles, not dumbbells and ankle weights made specifically for women. Also, we women just don’t have the testosterone levels that men do, which stops us from looking like men when we workout with free weights.
You’re probably wondering how using cheap weights can help you keep weight off, aren’t you? By using free weights while dieting, you are not only losing fat and toning your body but building muscles as well. These muscles help increase your metabolic rate, making the weight drop off faster and stay off. Muscles use lots of energy, fat not so much. If you have more muscles, you’ll lose weight much faster. Why do you think men, who naturally have more muscle mass, don’t have nearly as much trouble as women in losing weight?