i suffer from pain deovarios not worry, this discomfort is only a symptom that can alert a number of causes but all of them with choice and which can be cured by natural lamedicina. In fact, ovarian pain does not exist as such, what actually happens when losovarios seem to hurt is that there are imbalances related to female reproductive elaparato causing bothersome symptoms in different parts of the abdomen or lower abdomen as the following:
• Pain of varying intensity in the area below the navel.
• Pain as a puncture in one of the two sides of the belly, at the height of the ovaries.
• cramps or stomach discomfort accompanied by long periods.
Some of the most common causes of problems in the ovaries are:
• During menstruation, is one of the most common causes of pain in the belly? Menstrual pain is caused by the action of prostaglandins, a substance that causes muscle contractions of the uterus.
• Ovulation painful.
• Broken or twisted cyst.
• Endometriosis: each month the endometrial cells grow and thicken in preparation for possible pre-fertilized eggs. If these cells grow outside the uterus (as in the bladder, bowel or ovaries) speaks of endometriosis.
• Ectopic pregnancy.
How to reduce and heal the pain of the female reproductive system:
The tablets or pharmacy remedies tend to be temporary, you just become dependent on medication to be taking you sedan and do not solve a lot of time but rather disguise the true root of the problem. If you really want to cure this pain, you should consider the following:
• If it hurts the womb during menstruation, the first thing you should consider your uterus is making the least effort and serves at the moment is that you stay in bed. We know that perhaps it is God’s sake, to stand. But you must make an effort to take a walk, which is most recommended for these cases. Walking activates your circulation and helps your body relax and ease make less effort. Before going for a walk take a cinnamon tea and try to walk in the sun. Apply a hot water bottle over the abdomen will also help reduce your pain. If your period is very heavy, you should drink plenty of water, two liters a day if you’re not menstruating and take beet juice, beet, and tomato aloe every day to recover and maintain healthy your womb. Avoid eating bread and refined sugar or white, these products nourish and only deteriorate and damage tissues and systems.
• If it hurts the stomach by another of the reasons mentioned, you should consider, as a general measure, to adapt a life with healthy habits like exercising and eating a healthy diet, taking into account the dietary recommendations and supplements that are mentioned below.
• natural supplements and herbs to cure and relieve pain or imbalances in the female reproductive system: It is recommended to take evening primrose oil and eating a diet high in fresh vegetables, low in bad fats and drink plenty of pure water a day. If the pain is acute, drinking passionflower tea and gives a few bites of a piece of ginger root, which undoubtedly will help to reduce swelling and avoid pain. Also you can prepare a deraíz verging a little ginger in a cup of boiling water. Add honey and drink. Anise tea and passionflower are also used to relieve pain.
• In case of cysts, you should take good care of your diet, eliminates and prevents harmful grsasas augend meat of all kinds, as well as to dairy. Your diet should be based on raw vegetables, seeds and enough water, as well as vegetables and milk products such as cold pressed oils. THERE algunso types of massage that can help, as well as acupuncture and reiki. Also foster the emotional aspect.
• In any case, if the stomach pains are severe or persistent, you should also work with the emotional level, because excessive stress and feelings of guilt or feeling “less”, predispose the ovarian pain. It should work with their own personal acceptance, and nonjudgmental often.
• Acupuncture and reflexology can help to equalize and harmonize your energy flow and stimulate organs and systems such as the player you do not have a balanced performance.